About King's Christian
In partnership with Christian parents, The King's Christian School is a K-12, non-denominational, college preparatory school, that equips and strengthens students, through education and example, that they might stand firmly upon the Word of God and become effective servant-leaders who impact the world through their Christian walk.
In submission to Jesus Christ, our Savior, the Vision of TKCS is to provide a school that promotes:
- Excellence in the academic, spiritual, physical & emotional well-being of students.
- “Ownership” of TKCS among parents, students, alumni, employees, friends and churches.
- Developmentally appropriate co-curricular & extra-curricular biblically-integrated opportunities that challenge students to their maximum potential.
- A safe and stimulating Christ-centered learning environment that includes Pre-K-12th grades on the Cherry Hill campus with a regulation gym, practice gym and Fine Arts Center. Home athletic fields will be provided.
- Development of academic, spiritual, physical and emotional well-being of students
- Servant Leadership
- Developing, equipping, and strengthening effective servant leaders
- Biblical Foundation
- Biblical worldview integration into all curricular areas providing students with a biblically grounded, Christ-centered, God-honoring environment
- Partnership with Christian parents
- Forming an alliance of supportive parents who covenant to provide time, prayer support, and practice biblical stewardship principles to accomplish the vision of TKCS
- Christian Character development
- Responsibility, accountability, submission to Christ, faithfulness, glorifying God, Spirit-filled, spiritual discernment, and Christ-like living attributes
Updated: May 15, 2015