Homeschool Connection is an outreach ministry of The King’s Christian School that supports families who desire to homeschool their children but are looking for ways to supplement their program. An education at King’s nurtures a child’s mind,body, and spirit. We encourage you to look over our course selection guides located on the Middle School and High School pages of our website. [Go to www.tkcs.org and click on the Middle School or the High School tab, then on the course offerings tab that will open up below that.] You will see that we offer all levels of academic instruction, from college prep classes to honors and advanced placement classes. We are confident that you will find just the right courses to enhance the program that you have designed for your child. Please contact the Admissions office at 856-489-6720, ext. 228 or ext. 117, for information regarding our elementary program, as well as for further information about enrollment at all levels of instruction.
2015-16 Homeschool Connection Policy
Homeschool students in grades 1 through 12 may enroll at The King’s Christian School under the following
- Parents and students meet all qualifications as indicated by the admissions policies of The King’s Christian School.
- Parents and students will complete the entire application process as any other full-time student at The King’s Christian School. This process includes standardized testing and assessment of curriculum provided in the homeschool setting.
- The respective principal has full discretion to accept or reject transfer courses for credit according to accreditation guidelines set forth by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the Association of Christian Schools International, the State of New Jersey, and as approved by the Board of Directors of The King’s Christian School.
- All courses required by The King’s Christian School must be satisfactorily completed in order for a homeschool student to receive a diploma from The King’s Christian School. This includes prerequisite courses which must be completed before students are eligible to take an advanced course in the same subject area.
- Enrollment in a class or course cannot jeopardize class size and/or the instructional quality of the school.
- Parents and students must comply with the policies and regulations printed in the Family Handbook, including “standardized dress.”
- Students may participate in athletic/extra-curricular activities at the discretion of the respective principal.
- Only homeschooled students who have been enrolled as full-time students for the junior and senior years (two consecutive years) will be ranked within their class, recognized for awards/scholarships, and be eligible to receive a diploma from The King’s Christian School.
- If the total tuition for a homeschooled student is $2,000.00 or less, all fees must be paid in full before the student will be allowed to start school at King’s. If tuition is more than $2,000.00, the family may opt to go on a monthly payment plan.
2015-16 Homeschool Connection Rates
||Parents are to understand
that tuition and all related
fees are non-refundable.
Only full-time students are eligible for tuition assistance and approved tuition discounts.
Updated: October 30, 2015