Middle School Profile
2016 - 2017
Grades 7 - 8 enrollment approximately 50. Fully accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and Association of Christian Schools International.
The King's Christian School has a comprehensive written curriculum guide in all instructional areas. The school also maintains a scope and sequence booklet and course selection guides. The school's philosophy is the foundation of the curriculum development. Curriculum committees and textbook selection committees develop, review, and update curriculum. The committees report their recommendations to the Leadership Team and the School Excellence Committee.
The school does participate in the NJ Textbook Loan program and the NJ Technology Initiative.
Stanford Achievement Tests are administered to students grades K-10 each year.
|F||0.0||64 or below|
Principal’s List – GPA 3.70, no grade below a C
Honor Roll – GPA 3.00, no grade below a C
National Junior Honor Society
Selection Procedure to become a member of the TKCS chapter of the National Junior Honor Society
- The student’s academic records will be reviewed by the Faculty Council to determine eligibility.
- Candidates who are eligible scholastically and have attended The King’s Christian School for one full semester will be notified and asked to complete the Student Activity Information Form. Candidates will also be given a Recommendation Form to have completed by a church leader, and an assessment form to be completed by a parent.
- Each candidate’s scholarship, leadership, service, and character will be evaluated by the faculty.
- All forms will be reviewed by the Faculty Council.
- Selections will be made once each school year.
Updated: September 11, 2016